Lowrance problems

sundevil52531

Recruit
I have been pulling my hair out with my Lowrance X135. If you go to their website you will be given a number for product support. It leads you nowhere. When i called Cabelas they gave me the same number. I said it leads you nowhere. They called the number and agreed. I said I just need to know where I can get my unit fixed. It is fogging up and is useless. I have hardly used this unit. Cabelas informed me that I can order parts from Lowrance. I said what good is that if I can't fix it myself. They said they didn't have an answer. I asked them if I had bought a $ 2,000 Lowrance and it was a day out of warranty and stopped working I would be done. They said yes. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a live body at Lowrance? Can anyone give me advise on this matter. Can you say HUMMINGBIRD???

gonefishie

Commander
Re: Lowrance problems

Have you talk to your local Lowrance rep or call their tech support line? I was told that late afternoon on Wed/Thur is the best time to get through. Monday mornings or the day after a holiday are their heaviest call volumes with longest wait times.

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant

find a Lowrance Pro Staff member in your area and call *them* and have them make a call for you. That worked for me (on Eagle stuff- same company)

Is this # you been try to call toll-free Customer Service line at 1-800-324-1356? When did you buy your unit? has been over a year?

jhebert

Ensign

LOWRANCE product support has always been great for me.