Replacment windshield for 1965 16' starcraft

diverbob

Recruit
I'm the original owner of my 1965 Starcraft 16' (Newport) fiberglass deep-V with an 110hp IO Mercruser. I've done restoration on the boat but never thought of taking pictures. I opened the floor, replaced the ribs, re-glassed them down, re-glassed the floor, laid new carpet, and replaced the gas tank with one that doesn't rust, installed new seats and sowed a new top using the old one as a pattern. I've had to replace the water pump in the outdrive and the aluminum water-jacket in the exhaust manifold on the engine. It's been a work in progress over 45 years but enjoyable. Now it's time to replace the windshield. It's so old it has developed tiny checks inside and in the Sun is becoming difficult to see through. I would have liked to keep it original but would have to have one custom made to match using the old one as a mold. I guess I could go that way, but I really like the looks of ezmobee 1966 Starcraft with the Larson replacement. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on were to go or who to call, I'd appreciate it. diverbob

diverbob

Recruit
Re: Replacment windshield for 1965 16' starcraft

I'll have to get learn more about how to install a picture of my boat and use this site. Thanks