Darn little ladies in big arse suv's....

Nandy

Commander
This happen in a 3 way crossing coming out of a mall, the traffic that is facing me is the traffic coming off the main road (andrew jackson highway - e franklin blvd) into the mall parking on a 3 lane stretch of road and they have right of way. In that road there are 3 lanes, 2 to keep going "into" walmart and one left side lane to make a left turn. The traffic to my left and right (Franklin Comes) as well as me have stop signs.
Here is a map for y'all to see. Not sure it will be centered in the section im talking but if it does you will see a white car doing a proper left turn.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...35.259723,-81.124789&spn=0.0007,0.001223&z=20

Anyway, I stopped, yielded to my left side traffic as they made it first. A string of cars are coming in from the main road and they have right of way no matter how long you have been there. I start moving for ward after all the cars have made their left turns and only a few vehicles are left in the 2 right far end lanes of the incoming traffic. These cars are supposed to keep towards the walmart parking. This little lady in a big arse Continental makes a left turn from the incoming traffic CENTER lane. Im already about half way in the intersection and cant believe what she had just done, I take evasive maneuver to keep her from hitting my back tire and she had the nerves to slam the horn. For a second I was very compelled to turn the bike around and gave this lady a piece of my mind but it just took me another second to realize how stupid that would be... I still feel like choking the b#@$%...
Ahhh, so nice to vent, thanks gals/guys!!!

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Darn little ladies in big arse suv's....

And yet another reason why I sold my bike. I do miss her, though.

I bet she was on the cell phone.....People like that cant drive unless they are on the cell phone.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A Continental is not any kind of SUV, and darn bikers who want to bash all ladies and all SUVs for one person's error.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Continental = land yacht!
maybe the driver should take the USCG safe boating course.

Nandy

Commander

A Continental is not any kind of SUV, and darn bikers who want to bash all ladies and all SUVs for one person's error.

You are correct, it was a MKX. But I see a lot of "little ladies" doing all kind of things because they feel so secure and bad asrse in that big cage. So it is not just the ladies or just the suv, is the combination...

thefairlaneman, I was on my way to work and pulled off wt harris to a mcd. This girl was coming off the gas station and she was stopped halfway into the secondary road effectively blocking it while waiting so she could do a left turn. What was she doing? yapping on the cellphone...

I guess it is not just ladies in suv's...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Women like that need spanked,,,,,,but,,,,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>
>

>

>

>
It wouldn't do any good as they are the ones who likes it ! :D

nlain

Commander

People like this is what killed my grandson on I95, June 29 2010, 6;30 PM, he was riding a darned bikers bike, but he was not a biker, he just happened to ride a motor cycle, he was doing nothing wrong, riding Northbound on I95 going home from his girlfriends daughters birthday, no matter what he is DEAD. This young man of 22 years was a very nice young man, everyone that has wrote or spoke about him has had nothing but good to say about him. Witnesses said it was a hit and run, do not know what bad person was driving the vehicle that killed him, so the OP has a right to complain about an idiot in a SUV, he is lucky that he is not dead or badly injured also, so before you bash the op you might want to step back and think about what could be, I also do not see where the OP was blaming all women in a SUV, just one, that is all it takes to kill you when on a bike. I do not ride a bike and never have, I know both bike riders and bikers, just because they ride does not make them bad.

PGFISHER

Petty Officer 1st Class

Doesn't matter if I'm on my bike or in the car; I expect stupid. Maybe that's why I'm still here.

nlain

Commander

Everyone should expect stupid, I do, I know that my grandson did, but there are times it sneaks up on you, a few days ago I was coming out of town, saw an idiot coming hard up the emergency lane, he cut in front what I did not see was the other one coming up in the left lane, they almost wrecked in front of me as they both cut in very close on me, none of us got hit or hurt but had a bike been in front of me he would have been history.