Topless cast neting

GatorMike

Ensign
A number of years back MrsGatorMike and I were vacationing in Marco Island. We had located a school of greenbacks under the main bridge to the island. Every morning we would throw the bait net at the school to load up the livewell for the days fishing. Also every morning we would see a group of 5 or 6 Mexicans shore fishing from the seawall under the bridge. We would pull up about 20 yds from the seawall and I would make a cast or two with the net, then we would wave at the Mexicans and be on our way.

One morning the bait was rather thin and after 3 or 4 throws of the net I was winded. MrsGatorMike wanted to try her hand at throwing the net. I told her that 12 foot net was about 4 times as heavy as the 6 foot net she was used to. She wanted to try anyway. She dealt with the extra weight and length by loading the net up over her shoulder. To my suprise she made a perfect cast but.......The lead line of the net got caught on the clasp of her bikini top. Oops there she stood on the deck of the boat topless. I told her you know you really screwed up when the Mexicans are all rolling on the ground laughing at you.

Tig

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Topless cast neting

:D So, tell us about the next day.... How many fishermen on shore? :)
Some stories need pictures. I wonder if the local fishermen had their cell phone cameras handy?

GatorMike

Ensign

:D So, tell us about the next day.... How many fishermen on shore? :)
Some stories need pictures. I wonder if the local fishermen had their cell phone cameras handy?

LOL probably before cell phone cameras became popular. At least 6 or 7 years ago maybe more.

DaNinja

Lieutenant

This thread definitely needs video.:D

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

HILARIOUS! definitely a video would be insanely funny.....

nice one MrsGatorMike !!