?????????????

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: ?????????????

What ? Think you need to explain yourself a little more . . .

ehenry

Commander

I reckon M'ssippi didnt wanna hang out.....

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

Oh No... Mississippi...Coast Guard... He's trying to start a new oil thread.

NO NO NO, OMG, AGGHHHH :eek::eek::eek::D

DaNinja

Lieutenant

Twenty-two years and twenty-nine days in the U.S. Army, but I have a few friends that fly for the USCG now.:D

PS94

Petty Officer 1st Class

He's prolly referring to the user titles...petty officer, cadet, etc

Autotech

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ya'll give the boy a break he said he was from Texas:D Let him get his feet wet before jumping on him with both feet.:D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I think PS94 figured it out, mississippi. You had the rest of us scratching our heads.

The member "rankings" are loosely based on Navy and Coast Guard ranks and earned by post count.

Please don't require us to solve a puzzle to reply to future posts. We aren't dumb, even though this case made us look that way, we are really a pretty smart crew. :)

mississippi

Cadet

no pun intended,but u were right the cadet stuff throwedme but back on feet now,i realy like the way everbody picks and responded to my stumble,im looking forward to getting to know yall. someome asked me where in miss,im 71 miles north of jackson in a place called kilmichael (please dont kill michael) but im working pipeline in la south of shreveport:eek::eek:

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

Well, I think PS94 figured it out, mississippi. You had the rest of us scratching our heads.

The member "rankings" are loosely based on Navy and Coast Guard ranks and earned by post count.

Please don't require us to solve a puzzle to reply to future posts. We aren't dumb, even though this case made us look that way, we are really a pretty smart crew. :)
LOL.:D:D:eek:

Never a dull moment here on iboats.:)
Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new here.:D

kend301

Lieutenant Junior Grade

LOL , I think I know why it took him so long to respond also , Join a boating forum , All of the sudden your a Cadet ! He must have thought MY GOD what have I done ?? :eek:

DaNinja

Lieutenant

I was still active duty when I joined here. The wife got a chuckle after seeing my "rank".

She said, "Chief Warrant Officer to Cadet in a day?! I guess someone figured out I'm the Commander's daughter." :p

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

LOL , I think I know why it took him so long to respond also , Join a boating forum , All of the sudden your a Cadet ! He must have thought MY GOD what have I done ?? :eek:

LOL, 'gotta read that fine print' :eek:

Welcome Cadet! Now shape up or ship out ;):D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Welcome aboard microokedlettercrookedletterihumpbackhumpbacki. Let's get one thing straight, though. As an Arkie I don't appreciate your misspelling of the word y'all.;) You know what we say here; "thank God for Mississippi." I believe y'all say something similar in regard to Arkansas.