Craigslist ad

shaneb0422

Petty Officer 3rd Class
EASY $200 I need help lost money in fish pond still in wallet (Corsicana Tx)
Date: 2010-06-30, 3:30PM CDT
Reply to: sale-tmzau-1819541292@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello I recently was out fishing at a friends house in his pontone boat and it started taking water like a dummy i left my wallet in my back pockets and it some how it fell into his fishing pond i have tried using nets ,poles ,hooks,i even went for a swim and cant seem to find it it has enough in there to recieve 200 for the person that will help get it out i was thing of someone that had a scuba suite it would make it alot easier contact num 903-493-4055 ask for tony
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/wan/1819541292.html

Rscardina

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Craigslist ad

thats beautiful! Heck if there is that much money then why not go get some fins and a snorkle!!??

The down side?..all of texas knows there is money in a wallet at the bottom of a lake!!

shaneb0422

Petty Officer 3rd Class

thats beautiful! Heck if there is that much money then why not go get some fins and a snorkle!!??

The down side?..all of texas knows there is money in a wallet at the bottom of a lake!!

True, I guess If I went and bought 200 bucks worth of gear, I would essentially get it for free :).
I wouldn't go scuba in someones personal pond in Texas unless I knew the person very, very well.
Shoot, I don't think I would want to scuba in most our lakes.

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander

LOL! I just nominated that for one of the Best of CL.