boots?

shaneb0422

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I bought a previous year model Gator Boards Legends 142 but have yet to get bindings, I have been using my friends cheap CWB bindings from his store-line board.
I have done a lot of snowboarding and was curious if it was worth going for some CT bindings or if I'll be happy with OT ones. I am already clearing wake and working on 180's and I want something that will be comfortable as or if I progress any.
Any recommendations on bindings would be great, I have not had the opportunity to ride several kinds so I kind of don't know.
Would like to keep it under or around 200 bucks. And I'm all for last years closeout. Just kind of looking for a suggestion on what has a comfortable controlled fit, and isn't 300 bucks. I wear Size 12.

breastman569

Cadet
Re: boots?

if you have done a lot of snowboarding than you may want to look into Ronix bindings, they have very close feel to a snowboard boot, and being that you have a size 12 they also accomadate a wide foot as well, i have been rocking the divide boot for a while and love it, but just like everything else everyone's tastes are different. Good luck

shaneb0422

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: boots?

Thanks, I apologize for not "searching first."
I troll a lot of forums, I know the etiquette.