Wife's uncle almost drowned yesterday

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade
We just got word that my wife's uncle almost died yesterday in a boating accident. They were on the lake for the day, and a boat collided with them. Uncle was thrown overboard and knocked unconscious, no PFD, rescue team pulled him out of the water with no pulse. They were able to revive him and he is now in ICU at the hospital. Doctors are optimistic and expect him to make a full recovery. That being said, everyone have fun on the water, wear your PFD's and be safe! These accidents can and should be avoided!

BuzzStPoint

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Wife's uncle almost drowned yesterday

NO matter how many times a person hear of it.

Scary..
I hope he makes the full recovery..

DaNinja

Lieutenant

We just got word that my wife's uncle almost died yesterday in a boating accident. They were on the lake for the day, and a boat collided with them. Uncle was thrown overboard and knocked unconscious, no PFD, rescue team pulled him out of the water with no pulse. They were able to revive him and he is now in ICU at the hospital. Doctors are optimistic and expect him to make a full recovery. That being said, everyone have fun on the water, wear your PFD's and be safe! These accidents can and should be avoided!
Prayers going up!
Good advise.

dave11

Lieutenant Junior Grade

He is a lucky man. I wish him a full recovery.

Bucks45

Petty Officer 1st Class

My prayers are with him.

aspeck

Staff member

Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery for you uncle.