Thanks to Biil Estees for saving the day!

Just want everyone to know that if you are going to Lake Anna in Va. you should stop at The Lighthouse Grill (Mineral, Va.) at High Point Marina and give Bill Estee's some business. We just met him this week and talked for a few minutes while he made our lunch and I didn't know it then but he was to save the day later on!! We had a great day on the lake and put the boat on the trailer around 5 p.m. when all of the sudden I noticed I didn't have brakes anymore. Not a good place to brake down but at least I wasn't on the road! I was able to pull the truck up into the parking lot and I went to ask him if he knew of anybody that could help out. He said if my girls were willing to watch the snack bar he would help. I didn't expect that! Long story short, he was open for business but took the time to help me repair my damaged brake line enough to get the truck to my garage an hour and a half away and also gave me his cell # in case anything happened on the way home. On top of that I tried to give him some money for the hour he spent with me under the truck and he would not accept it! You don't find too many people like that anymore and I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are in the area you should at least stop by and grab a drink and tell him Augie sent you! Thanks again Bill:D

HAV2FISH

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Thanks to Biil Estees for saving the day!

Sounds like a GREAT person. If im ever in that part of the country ill stop in. I don't mind spending money with good people.

nlain

Commander

Great to know there are still good people around and good of you to let people know about him. Sound like a good place to do business, help those that help others.

USMC Hoss

Cadet

The Lighthouse Grill is great, as is Bill. I try to stop there when I'm out on the lake (only about 15 from my house).