Need help finding a 245 Limited or Concept

My 1988 245 Limited that was absolutely like new was destroyed by fire in April. I would like to find another Chris Craft that is the same or a similar model, like a Concept. I live in Washington state and everything I'm seeing is in the midwest or east coast. Any help? Thank you. George in Washington

mechnologist

Recruit
Re: Need help finding a 245 Limited or Concept

I know where there are a few Chris Craft Limited's on the east coast in decent shape if you feel like making a road trip and can't find any near you.
I have a 1988 Chris Craft LTD 245 that I am restoring. They are great boats.
Since yours was in a fire, is there anything left to it? I am looking for a few parts still. Like the anchor locker hatch cover, bimini top, camper top, cockpit cover, full cover, windshield parts, sun pad gas struts, glove box, etc...
Happy hunting.

jeepmancrt

Recruit
Re: Need help finding a 245 Limited or Concept

I know where there are a few Chris Craft Limited's on the east coast in decent shape if you feel like making a road trip and can't find any near you.
I have a 1988 Chris Craft LTD 245 that I am restoring. They are great boats.
Since yours was in a fire, is there anything left to it? I am looking for a few parts still. Like the anchor locker hatch cover, bimini top, camper top, cockpit cover, full cover, windshield parts, sun pad gas struts, glove box, etc...
Happy hunting.

I have a extra anchor hatch cover off a 1988 limited I bought it and then found the one that was stole off my boat. Drop me a e-mail thomedog@aol.com thanks Brian