The Best and Worst Day of My Life......

Mr Crabbs

Petty Officer 1st Class
was when I bought (or sold) my boat.

pontoon.jpg

We picked it up yesterday, plan on being in the water Thursday and Friday. We should have the motor broken in by the weekend!

I'll update with a better pic in the water, right now our yard is looking like an adult toy parking lot! :eek:

EGlideRider

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: The Best and Worst Day of My Life......

Don't know about the sold part yet. I haven't been without a boat in about 25 years

Mr Crabbs

Petty Officer 1st Class

I had a boss who was fond of saying that. He'd also go on about a boat being a hole in the water in which you throw a lot of money.

DW and I are looking forward to spending a lot of time on the boat. When I worked in HR I never had time to spend camping or boating. After I became a teacher, I never had the money to buy a camper or a boat..... then we realized it was time to quit admiring our 401k and bank statements and DO something with the money we'd made all those years I worked in industry.

We're just trying to help the midwest economy!

mike243

Petty Officer 2nd Class

:cool: now we need details,its a small picture so what kind motor size porta pootie ect...:D i love the water life but the wife could care less,that means more fishing instead of plowing the water pulling tubes or sightseeing.hope you have many happy trips with it ;) ,mike243

HAWKS2010

Cadet

Thats a Party Barge 20, correct?
Just got one before Memorial day.
Enjoy, we are planning on the same.

ecru028

Cadet

Man, I know what you mean. I purchased a new to me 1994 Monark 24' with a 120 Force. My first boat and I couldn't be happier. I have always wanted a boat just never would break down and buy one but I found a sweet deal and could not be happier. My wife and lil boy absoultly love it. Many fond memories already.

Mr Crabbs

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thats a Party Barge 20, correct?
Just got one before Memorial day.
Enjoy, we are planning on the same.

Yes it is, we hit the water tomorrow!:D