Absolutely horrifiying

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander
Lost my land line and dsl yesterday, about noon until this evening about an hour ago...the sweats have gone away, but I still have this queasy stomach thing happening...stupid limb in the neighbors yard tried dancing on my wire...needless to say it will be in the next bon-fire...the nerve of that thing interrupting my iboats & e-mail addiction like that!

Oh yeah, I have no life :redface: :D

FBPirate95

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Absolutely horrifiying

Whew! That was a close one. Did you at least have cable or satellite to get you through the trauma?

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

... Did you at least have cable or satellite to get you through the trauma?

The wife turned off the satellite, she said I was more than enough entertainment... moping, cussing, wandering around like a lost puppy :D

phwrd

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is a crisis of epic proportions, right up there we running out of kitty food.

I actually miss the days when I could tell the boss that I would call when I got to the clients office, 4 hours from now.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

A guy on a backhoe knocked down the Cox TV/Internet cable that leads to my house a couple of days ago. Oh my! Big probl ...... LOL! NOT!

...... 'cause, I got rid of Cox last fall! I hardly watch TV anyway and "digital air" is just fine for me, plus I got a cellular aircard, so I'm right here, like any bonafied iboats junkie ought to be!

???

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Lost my land line and dsl yesterday, about noon until this evening about an hour ago...the sweats have gone away, but I still have this queasy stomach thing happening...stupid limb in the neighbors yard tried dancing on my wire...needless to say it will be in the next bon-fire...the nerve of that thing interrupting my iboats & e-mail addiction like that!

Oh yeah, I have no life :redface: :D

Hope you get over it quickly !!!:D

LadyFish

Admiral

It was probably a great time to clean out the garage.:p

Thajeffski

Master Chief Petty Officer

That's when I hit a few buttons on my cell phone........and boom, wireless internet provided by sprint throughout the whole house :) Even during a 4 day power outage I was online 70% of the time...