1992 Bayliner 2050 Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashbrother

Recruit
I bought a 1992 Bayliner Capri 2050 Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition last year and have not been able to locate any pics or anyone that has one. Does anyone know anything about this boat? It looks nothing like the Bayliners in 92! It is in almost perfect condition and runs great. Any thoughts or info would be appreciated, thanks.

Bayliner Customer Service

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 1992 Bayliner 2050 Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition

Unfortunately, we do not have pictures of the 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Capri. Our Capri pictures from the 1992 brochure would not upload but you can request what we do have from boathelp@usmboats.com.

Bayliner Customer Service

Lrider

Chief Petty Officer

Now that is ee:Drvice

bashbrother

Recruit

Thanks. I will send an email to that address.

Also, and I know this is difficult but can someone give me a guesstimate of what the boat is worth? It is in great condition, no tears in any part of the interior and new vinyl on the seat bottoms, new stereo and speakers, not a scratch on the bottom of the boat and only 320 hours. Not really wanting to sell just curious on price. I talked to a guy yesterday that is trying to sell his 17 footer for $8,000 and it is the same year as mine. He also said another guy sold a 20 footer like mine for $11,000. Both prices seem high but let me know what you think, thanks.

Lrider

Chief Petty Officer

As I continue looking at boats to buy (I have already made my choice) I see boat prices all over the place. I guess a boat is worth what the buyer is willing to pay. The one I am looking to buy sat on a lot for 6 months before I even looked at it.

Good luck with yours

I bought a 1992 Bayliner Capri 2050 Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition last year and have not been able to locate any pics or anyone that has one. Does anyone know anything about this boat? It looks nothing like the Bayliners in 92! It is in almost perfect condition and runs great. Any thoughts or info would be appreciated, thanks.
You still have it? I just bought the same boat a month ago. Like yours, mine is in near mint condition. Replaced the starter, alternator, plugs and wires, soaked the pistons in Marvel. Got it running last weekend. waiting on a exhaust gasket kit. Hope to put it on the water for a "close to shore" run in two weeks. I will post pics as well.

jbcurt00

Staff member
After 11yrs you shouldnt expect a reply
You still have it? I just bought the same boat a month ago. Like yours, mine is in near mint condition. Replaced the starter, alternator, plugs and wires, soaked the pistons in Marvel. Got it running last weekend. waiting on a exhaust gasket kit. Hope to put it on the water for a "close to shore" run in two weeks. I will post pics as well.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.