1983 Aqua patio pontoon

Chloesmom

Recruit
I am wondering what a 1983 Aqua Patio Pontoon boat in great condition is worth. 15 ft long.

Jeep Man

Commander
Re: 1983 Aqua patio pontoon

Pretty small pontoon boat and 27 years old. Big factors, but what more important is what motor, was it looked after well, condition of deck and furniture, and location. Prices vary greatly in different regions. A picture would help as well.

Chloesmom

Recruit

I live in Michigan , the pontoon has been stored for the last 12 years , deck carpet in in perfect condition and the upolstry needs a good cleaning. No rips or holes. Toons are in great shape. As far as the motor goes I plan to replace.Just want an idea , ballpark figure so to speak of its worth.

cbavier

Lieutenant

I just bought a 1982 24 ft Aqua Patio iin July with full furniture from Overtons in Great Condition with a 50 horse Johnson. Electric start and Elect Trim for $1,500. However there was no trailer and the Carpet needs to be replaced. The deck is solid, so now I am looking for a trailer and plan to put new carpet on it this winter. BIG JOB!!! I too am in Northern Michigan. Just five miles from North Higgins Lake State Park.

cbavier

Lieutenant

Nada Guides says the boat is 16ft Fisherman and it's worth about $650. Godfrey is the builder of Aqua Patio pontoons.