Anyone have info about my 1957 MFG?

LucyLee

Recruit
She's a beautiful classic...all original stuff...we took her out this weekend and got lots of compliments, she's that pretty. Any idea on value? Not that I would part with her, she is too unique!
She doesn't look like this picture...has a windshield and nicer seats...

post-1-1247112382.jpg

a70eliminator

Captain
Re: Anyone have info about my 1957 MFG?

Seems pretty slow here lately, everyone must be out boating with the nice weather.
Real pictures of your boat would be cool. $495 bucks wow!

pduquette

Ensign

We would love to see some pictures and hear more about your setup .? What kind of motor you using ? Interior still stock ? etc ....Welcome aboard Too !! peter Have you found Fiberglassics.com/MFG yet??

pduquette

Ensign

Yea a70 !! I'll take 3 at that price !! lol ! and yes I got off the lake @ 3:30 too !! peter

LucyLee

Recruit

I will take some pictures next time we are out on the water... it's been raining here in Ohio for days!!

I know the engine is an old Johnson...we had it tuned up last summer and it's running well...I will get the specs.

The interior is all original...I believe we even have a couple of the cushions...but I know we have the ladder, paddle, paperwork...

We are going to try and be in the Buckeye Lake (Ohio) Antique Boat show in August.

Thanks for responding to my post and welcoming me aboard!!

Lucylee

pduquette

Ensign

Sounds like a fun event ! Represent us well !! P.S. incase we forgot to mention.....we love pictures ! lol peter