1992 four winns 200 horizon value

nautilusjumper

Recruit
Can I get a few of you to respond with a range of estimates for the value of a 1992 Four Winns 200 Horizon I'm looking at, please?

With consideration of age, it is in great shape. The 302 Cobra engine is very quiet - no lifter ticking, no smoking, oil is clean. I noticed no corrosion problems.

Stainless prop has some very minor nicks.

One side (very high on the) boat hull has a thick gash about 4 inches long - it doesn't look to be deep enough to be breaking through or to affect the integrity of the hull.

The chine has seen its fair share of sandbars- 1/4" to 1/3" wide rubbed down to expose the glass for about 50% of the length of the chine. (While the other 50% is just scuffed - nothing very deep and no dents).

Vinyl is in great shape. Bimini top is nice, and cover has no holes. CD/Radio works. Has a depth sounder. Carpet seems like it may be original, but no holes.

It comes with a trailer which is in nice shape.

Thanks.

DBreskin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1992 four winns 200 horizon value

I have a 1992 Horizon 200 5.8L, purchased October 2009. I am the second owner. It's in great shape, except for a bit of corrosion on the outdrive. You'd think it was only 5 years old. I paid $3700 without a trailer.