Rain Rain Go Away

blairjbyrd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Its raining for the 3rd straight weekend. Its nice during the week then Friday comes and it rains. I wonder if I will ever get to take my boat out before Memorial Day :rolleyes:

GXL205 Deke

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Rain Rain Go Away

same thoughts, oklahoma has been wet if not swept away by a tornado lately

sierrak9s

Seaman

I got lucky this morning -- rain held off long enough for a jaunt down the river and back. But only just.

archangelnot

Seaman Apprentice

I guess I shouldn't mention we've had 70 and sunshine the past 3 days here in Seattle... I've been out on all 3 of them, and I'm heading out soon to enjoy another (gotta enjoy the sunshine when you can here... we're king of the rain... next week is supposed to rain for the next 5-7 days or so... if you believe the weather man)

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

I'm still waiting for my first launch.Between crappy weather,job searching,job seminars and honeydo lists it hasn't happened.:(Thursday I saw the forecast for this weekend and was excited until about 3pm Friday when I realized the Fishing Opener is this weekend.:(

Maybe Monday.:)

blairjbyrd

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It is going to be done raining tuesday. So I hope i can break it outafter that. Gotta blow the cob webs out before the big weekend:cool:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I didn't go fishing today because there was a 60% chance of scattered strong storms all weekend. Don't know where they are, but they're not here. Of course, if I had gone fishing they would have arrived in short order. I even made that comment to my neighbor this morning and he concurred. Bet he's laughing right now. At least I watched fishing while I went through all my gear, a chore that was long overdue any way. Oh bother.:mad:

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

Same deal here... 60% chance of rain kept us from boating today, but it only sprinkled for 10 minutes all day. They are calling for the same forecast tomorrow....

Our weathermen are morons!

jlgab345

Seaman Apprentice

We went to Patoka (S. Indiana) today against the weatherman's wishes. It started pouring the moment we got to the launch ramp for about 10 min. It cleared up and was sunny the rest of the afternoon.

Was our first launch with our new boat...it ran like a dream!

blairjbyrd

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have done my fair share of boating in the rain. I guess im just not that dedicted anymore. By now I usually have the boat out a couple of times. I hope it decides to warm up next week. Today was a high of 56.:eek:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Don't mind the rain so much, especially when it just me and I'm fishing. Lightning, water and an aluminum boat are not a good combination though:eek:.

DYLBOSS

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dealt with that last 2 weekends. Tomorrow, sunny 73 and low wind. Heading out.

Season is early this year, remember. Lots of great weekends ahead of us.