Looking for brp control box diagram

Was changing a shift cable on a BRP control box and had a spring fall out. I'm trying to find out where this spring goes but am having no luck and am looking to find a diagram. The engine is a 2002 115 johnson. The control box is a single with the button on top for the throttle only. The only part number I could find on it was for the big plate that the cable attach to and that is 126481. Any help would be great , thanks

CATransplant

Admiral
Re: Looking for brp control box diagram

That one's easy. Go to www.shop2.evinrude.com, then drop down the list where it says Evinrude and choose Accessories. Go down the list that results to Remote Controls. Then select 2001-2004.

Find your model of control, then click it and you'll see a parts breakdown for your remote. All part numbers will show up.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Re: Looking for brp control box diagram

Was changing a shift cable on a BRP control box and had a spring fall out. I'm trying to find out where this spring goes but am having no luck and am looking to find a diagram. The engine is a 2002 115 johnson. The control box is a single with the button on top for the throttle only. The only part number I could find on it was for the big plate that the cable attach to and that is 126481. Any help would be great , thanks

take a look in here..:

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/OMC/OBAccessories/2001/REMOTE CONTROLS & CABLES/parts.html

I dont understand which control you have based on your description, so you can pick the one you have and look at the exploded diagram

good luck

bob