ID please?

1hoser

Recruit
Hi folks, This is my first time posting and I need some help wading through all this info. I bought a 1975 (the seller thinks?) 18' Starcraft Bowrider with an inboard 120 hp OMC. Is this a Super Sport or an V? White with white and light blue upolstry. Love all the restoration tips. Some of the restos you guys have done blow my mind!
Thanks 1hoser

I post a pic when I go get it in a few days.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: ID please?

I'm assuming it's an alumium boat. If it's open bow, dual console than it's a SuperSport. I believe they had a V5 hull which had a deeper V.

Andy in NY

Commander

Hi folks, This is my first time posting and I need some help wading through all this info. I bought a 1975 (the seller thinks?) 18' Starcraft Bowrider with an inboard 120 hp OMC. Is this a Super Sport or an V? White with white and light blue upolstry. Love all the restoration tips. Some of the restos you guys have done blow my mind!
Thanks 1hoser

I post a pic when I go get it in a few days.

is the boat fiberglass or aluminum?

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

You should have an ID plate on the boat. Mine is by the drivers seat on the inside of the wall directly to the right hand of the driver.

Looks like this. Or check your title, or post a picture and wait for the Starcraft historians to ID her.

DSC00062.jpg

Huron Angler

Admiral

Welcome to the site hoser:)

There's a whole gang of Starcraft owners here that can help out with any questions. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your rig.

If it has 5 chines on the bottom hull then it's a V-5 hull. The regular Supersports have three chines and a shallower V/deadrise as mentioned.