don't sit on my wet seats with your dry clothes???

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander
I owned boats since I was 12 years old so that makes 40 years of stuff I did or I witnessed from funny to tragic, here is a story of a funny incident that just occured,I spend about 3 days a week on the water promoting my patented steering, and having fun,I usually go to the same beach where people launch jet skies and boats, directly from the beach.A man in his 50's recently purchased a new sea doo 185 hp 3 seat supercharged jet ski,he pulls it to the beach with his convertible, and launches it off the beach, to keep his new ski from getting all scratched up he has a stand to park it on .The stand sits in the water and he drives up on it when he parks it. He puts the stand directly behind his trailer. One day he decides that if he puts the ski on the stand backward it will be easy for him to jump on and shoot off the stand like a rocket launcher. Well he gets on the ski and decides to try out the rocket launcher routine.He starts up the ski and punches it hard it immediately shoots a huge stream of water directly in to his convertible as the top was down,loading the interior with salt water, you should have seen the look on his face when he realized he just turned his car in to a jacuzzi.All I could think of was ,I wish I had that on video.

ndemge

Commander
Re: don't sit on my wet seats with your dry clothes???

HA! Love it!

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

That's why we call them "jerkskis".

skeezx01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

on lake panorama they are refered to as "lake lice" :)