Worth it? 93 Nitro

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class
So....I found a super cheapo deal (less then $100) on a 93 Nitro boat. It took a flip off a trailer, so no motor/trailer/gastank. Its about 2 hours from here, and we have the resources (trailer etc) to go pick it up. Its a bit bigger then the project boat I have right now (approx 18ft vs the 15ft I have now). Also a nice v-hull vs my current tri-hull. For the $, would it be worth it? Its kind of a toss up. I'll have all the material to fix it, since I've gotta have the stuff to fix the Bayliner. I'm a bit at odds with myself, at the moment :D

Thoughts, ideas? :confused:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Worth it? 93 Nitro

First you have a trailer and a motor ;)..... the 93 nitro might be a bass boat which is NOT a family boat...... maybe it is a family hull???? Never know..... do you have a link to the sale photos or description?

Drive and look at it.... take pictures....

marcortez

Petty Officer 1st Class

"less than a $100 bucks"

Go get it.....do not hesitate....

So your out the cost of a couple tanks of gas....life will not end.

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

93 Nitro Link

Forgot to say, it is advertised as a fish n ski

93nitro1.jpg

93nitro.jpg

I just put in a call to the guy who has it left a message. Gonna talk to him a bit and see if I can get a better idea on things.

robert graham

Admiral

Looks like the hull alone has to be worth $100...maybe you better at least go have a look-see before it gets gone. Good Luck!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Someone is hoping you'll pay them to haul off their trash. I wouldn't touch it. It's been stripped already of anything of value. Probably title/registration issues as well. Also not as good a boat for your family.

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Someone is hoping you'll pay them to haul off their trash. I wouldn't touch it. It's been stripped already of anything of value. Probably title/registration issues as well. Also not as good a boat for your family.

Thats the main thing I was gonna ask about, ez, the title. Especially since this is just up the road, but in SC, not GA.

I'm wonderin if its a divorce sale or somethin...the guy has 2 other boats for sale as well *shrug* Guess I'll wait to hear back from him and get the scoop on things