Hockey fans!

angus63

Captain
Rushed home from the beach to catch the Rangers/Flyers game starting now. Winner makes the playoffs and the loser goes home for the season. These two teams usually put on a show, but this should be special!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hockey fans!

Thanks for the post. Searching for it right now. Hope I can find it.
Where's your old avatar ???? :D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Found it on Bell Express vu. 1-0 rangers going into the 3rd period. Going to be a nail biter I think. :eek:

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Being from Philly I can only say that the flyers have just postponed their inevitable downfall:(

angus63

Captain

Being from Philly I can only say that the flyers have just postponed their inevitable downfall:(

One local sportscaster called the game " which team wants to extend it's season four games?":p

Lookin' forward to playoff hockey!:D

Jeff-in-PA

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe. Since they made it in on the last game of the regular season, perhaps no one will take them seriously and they'll rise to the top. :D

Or it'll just be another 80s,90s,00s flyers season and they'll crash and burn :(

I miss the Broad Street Bullies

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Maybe. Since they made it in on the last game of the regular season, perhaps no one will take them seriously and they'll rise to the top. :D

Or it'll just be another 80s,90s,00s flyers season and they'll crash and burn :(

I miss the Broad Street Bullies

Dave Shultz, Bill Barber, Andre DuPont Flyers?

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

that was cold angus. very, very, funny, but, cold.

It's bad when you have to go back to the 70's for good hometown hockey.

Only the Lord saves more that Bernie Parent!
I still get choked up when I hear "God Bless America" the last line being "Let's Go Flyers"

R. I. P. Gene Hart

angus63

Captain

I went to high school about 2 miles from the Islanders home ice in the late 70's when they won 4 cups. I am a Ranger fan but loved that period. I was married in '93 when the Rangers won so I had a good year then. Been a little rough for local hockey since then....