I did it!!! My stupid human trick.

11 footer

Lieutenant
Just when the boating season was coming to a end, and I thought I was going to get away with out doing anything stupid then. . . . yesterday happends.<br /><br />I own two boats. a 11'whaler and a 13'plywood.<br /><br />I normally only keep the 11 in the gaurge. But yesterday I was backing the woodie in. I have a line on the floor. When the door skin it lined up with it I know to stop. Well, this time I forgot that I was backing up a boat that was two feet bigger. . . . . I put the skeg and prop right threw that wall :rolleyes: I did not even hear it, only felt it and knew what happend.<br /><br />My dad was not to happy about it :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I did it!!! My stupid human trick.

ROTFL
lol.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Never say never..It always comes back to bite you.. :D <br /><br />Yankees in five...

Link

Rear Admiral

Seems to me that you were just marking the spot where you needed to cut the plaster board out for your 13 footer ;)

11 footer

Lieutenant

At least I did not mess up the motor, I thought I may have at first.<br /><br />From not on I'm going to keep the windows down and the radio off when I back up, that way I'll be sure to hear it if I hit something. ;) <br /><br />What made it worse was my friend was walking down the drive way right after it happend, so he witnessed my burn rubber out of the gaurge,slam the breaks, slam the door, use a few words that fit at the time. . . .you get the picture :D

11 footer

Lieutenant

Think insurance would pay for it? I fixed it already, just woundering.<br /><br />I'm just shy of 15years old, so I don't have many hours behing the wheel.<br /><br />We have a big driveway and backyard, and alot of cars and trailers that have to be moved around often,,, I'm really good at backing a trailer up......I just have to remember witch one I'm moveing.<br /><br />The tow car was a 1988 Ford Crown Vic LX.....I love that car :)

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

shy of 15 and driving???? Here in wisconsin you have to be 15 to just get your temps and then there are all kinds of rules......

11 footer

Lieutenant

Really!?<br /><br />In MA you can't get your permit untill yout 16. Then the licence comes a 16and a half.<br /><br />I don't drive on the street. I'm like the retarded guy in the movie "Rain Man"........I drive the Buick slow in the driveway :p :D <br /><br />I drive on a privetley owned gun club (miles of land) and was taught how to back up trailes last spring.

jonbrush

Cadet

Ryan,<br /><br />Good for you, backing trailers etc and driving around on private roads. I bet you'll be a good driver when you get your license. I used to "practice" in the driveway too at your age, didn't have enough space so I'd "park" my parents' cars but take a detour around the block. Never got caught....My friend lived on a farm and we used to drive his tractor around. At that time in central NJ there were a lot of farms (now all developments) and the farm kids could get early licenses for use on "farm business". You can guess how far that got stretched.<br /><br />Jon<---will tell later about stupid boat tricks

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Ryan word to the wise DO NOT file a claim. With your age you or your Dad is already probably paying the highest rate around if you make a claim it will sky rocket, And they may not pay it if your on a permit and no one of age was in the vehicle with you! They may even report it to the Police then you are F.U.B.A.R. and that would be To.F.U.<br /><br />-------------------------------------------------<br /><br /> THEEEEE YANKEEEESSSSS WINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :p

tylerin

Commander

RyanT At least you removed the Whaler first. You're exactly my sons age,these type of things come of no shock to me. LOL

11 footer

Lieutenant

Greg, I was jokeing about the insurance thing. . . :D <br /><br />tylerin, <br />I've got one for ya, back when I was in 3ed grade my buddy and I thought it would be cool to drill a hole in a can of red spray paint. . . we where in the gaurge when I did it too :rolleyes: <br />My moms Town Car was also about five feet away :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Did I do that? :D

tylerin

Commander

trial and error, trial and error! LOL LOL

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Ok there Bud!! :cool: :cool: You Scared me for a minute or two!! :eek: Even Though your a Sox fan I still don't like seeing anybody being Screwed by the insurance Co. :mad: :(

rc581

Petty Officer 2nd Class

it happend on private property, yours... so may not go against you. i would check it out.....

backdraft

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ryan, nows the time to build as extension on the garage wall . You know exactly where to box it in, er out. nevjb