Too many Restos to follow

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
I don't know about you guys but there are just too many Resto threads for me to follow. It seems to me there has been explosion of new Starcrafts in the restoration forum.

I have four or five tagged to follow but that about max's me out. My apologies to the Tin Nation for not posting in everyones thread. I look at them, but way too many to get involved.

I think we need our own "Starcraft Boat Restoration" forum. Otherwise I don't stand a chance. I'm missing out on some really good stuff here!

Good luck to all and keep up the good work.

motorpsykler

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Too many Restos to follow

I sometimes think the same thing, sometimes you have to shuffle through a lot of fiberglass dust over there to find the Starcrafts. I don't know if they would give us our own forum. Maybe a sticky over here with links to just the Starcraft restorations?

North Beach

Commander

There are a lot of restos going on right now, and as you said BD, I try to keep up with all of them but regular posting on them all is a task.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

lol....I give you guys LOTS of time to see whats new with mine..
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzz
:D

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

I sometimes think the same thing, sometimes you have to shuffle through a lot of fiberglass dust over there to find the Starcrafts. I don't know if they would give us our own forum. Maybe a sticky over here with links to just the Starcraft restorations?

That's a great idea. We could put a link to each resto thread. It would be so much easier to follow.

starcrafter65

Chief Petty Officer

I don't know about you guys but there are just too many Resto threads for me to follow. It seems to me there has been explosion of new Starcrafts in the restoration forum."

YA....that is why I am waiting a little bit to show things, I think we have all seen the gutting, new floors, basic stuff...just waiting till I have something different to show everyone BUT....I still get on this damn site everyday and see what the heck everyone is up to!!

Don't even get on the general "Boat Restoration" link anymore - go right to here - after all = I would never own a fiberglass boat so....

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Well I am happy that we have this Starcraft section. NONE of the other manufacturer-specific sections are as busy.

If someone wanted to start a thread with links to all the restos and manage it, I'm sure Bob_VT or myself would be happy to make it a stickie.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Don it's all just part of the madness that is Starcraft;)

If someone wanted to start a thread with links to all the restos and manage it, I'm sure Bob_VT or myself would be happy to make it a stickie.

Good idea...maybe someone that's already finished their resto could take some time to do this?

I know all of us that have projects going don't exactly sit around wondering what to do with our free time:p

I haven't even caught up the Starcraft brochures thread with the latest submissions and it's almost boating season here to boot.

Has anyone actually finished one of these rigs besides NB?

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Well I am happy that we have this Starcraft section. NONE of the other manufacturer-specific sections are as busy.

Ez is right..I popped into the Lonestar room since I got that 14 footer..
What a snooze fest..quieter than a nursing home at 10pm

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I finished one! But then I started another one :p