I've never thought......

gonefishie

Commander
In a million years that I would be sunburned in the first week of April in Indiana. Went fishing yesterday, too much sun, too much wind, too sudden. I'm cooked and felt like crap on the way home and all day today. It blows when you feel like you're gonna puke at anytime. :(

skargo

Banned
Re: I've never thought......

I hear ya, my wife and I got burned on the boat Easter Sunday!

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander

Easiest time to burn.. you don't ever feel it. Laugh at the people who burn when it's 100F out and they still don't think to cover up.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Like gonefishie, I too fished in the sun in Indiana all of yesterday. My application of sun block prevented any burning, but I did get some redness on my neck. Wait, maybe I was already a redneck.:D

Caught crappie and bass and had a great time.

gonefishie

Commander

Exactly, besides the burn and a cold, any fish?????;)

Yeah, the fishing would have been better if the 30mph wind let up at all. Here are a few.

Waveland4-6-103.jpg

Waveland4-6-102.jpg

Waveland4-6-101.jpg

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

In a million years that I would be sunburned in the first week of April..... :(

Ain't it great :D

Mmmm bass, can't wait to wet a line, may have to go shore fishing if I don't get to hustling on the resto

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

dont know about you guys but up here its snowing to beat the band.you can have your crappy weather back any time now!lol.yes it started down around you neck of the woods ,should of demanded a passport at the border and turned it back ,stupid border guards !
001-2.jpg

heycods

Captain

Look in Wall mart in the cosmetics section for SeaBreze, its a skin anisetic, it will cool the sunburn and take the burn oun almost imediatly. I have been using it for years, its great. Apply it early in the burn for best results.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander

dont know about you guys but up here its snowing to beat the band.you can have your crappy weather back any time now!lol.yes it started down around you neck of the woods ,should of demanded a passport at the border and turned it back ,stupid border guards !
001-2.jpg

LOL LOL LOL 'bout time you guys starting getting back to normal with the snow. a little late maybe but you know.

brought the bike to work again today. Love an early spring. usually don't get to bring the bike to work this early in the year. 12 hours is long time to tempt fate around here. riding home in snow sucks, i've done it a few times.