It Happens in threes

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Guys,
It's been awhile since I posted anything....... So here's why.

My computer has been on life support for a few weeks. Can't do much with it. Just trying to recover some stuff.
Like allot of guys, I am now unemployed. The economy aint getting better. Can't understand those officals that say it is.
Lastly, my tow vechile died, and my boat is stuck in the yard:(
So it comes in threes......I'm going to stay positive, work on my boat as best as I can($$) :rolleyes:
Regards,
Ed

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: It Happens in threes

Sorry to hear things haven't gone as well as they could've Ed...sure hope some good luck finds its way to ya soon.

As nice a job you did on that Merc maybe you could make a few bucks wrenching on old outboards for a spell?

Good luck and stay optimistic buddy:)

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant

....As nice a job you did on that Merc maybe you could make a few bucks wrenching on old outboards for a spell?:)

That might be a great suggestion.

I know money's tight but just a thought: I am typing on an Acer Aspire ONE- only about $280 at Walmart or Staples.

I hope things turn out better for you soon. Tough here in New England right now- probably everywhere else too. I am pretty broke myself but feel so blessed to even have boats and food and a car.

pduquette

Ensign

Keep it upbeat Ed ! Sorry to hear of the bad luck . Summer is almost here , so things should be turning arround !! peter

pduquette

Ensign

Hi Ed . I hope your luck has begun to change . Did you loose everything on your system or have you been able to save it ? Keep us updated when you can , we're praying for ya' ! Hope things turn around quickly for you. peter

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Guys,
First let me say ...Thank you all.. for your kind words and inspiration. After a few weeks of self deprivation, I'm on the re-bound! So again, thanks.

I skimmed a few bucks off my tax refund and bought a new computer :D My daughter was pleased too, cause I stopped bugging her to use her laptop. This past week I got out and started puttering around with my boat. Feels good... Not much cash to do the things I want, but there's enough to do for the time being. Put a couple of coats of varnish on my ski racks. Should be ready to install soon. I gotta do some work on my cockpit sides. Thankfully I have all the materials for that. So things are looking up. I'll get back to posting some pics of my progress soon....

Thanks again to all you guys!:)

Regards,

Ed