Glastron Experts

BillB

Recruit
I have recently purchased a 59' Surflite fairly complete minus the motor.If anyone could suggest sources for parts/literature/motor it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,<br />Bill

Forrest

Recruit
Re: Glastron Experts

Bill, you have to check out The FiberGlassics.com website. There you will find every old Glastron that you can think of and then some, as well as expert advice on old fiber glass boats and contacts to other owners of classic Glastrons. <br /><br />------------------<br />Forrest<br /><br />If you like old Donzis check outThe Donzi Registery

Last edited by a moderator:

fireflite

Recruit

Bill,<br />Restored 59 Fireflte and 70 horse Merc last year. Maybe I can be of some help with your project. You can see a picture of me and the boat on the Classic Glastron site under owners rides heading. <br />Cheers,<br />Gary Purvess

tbig

Recruit

I have recently purchased a 59' Surflite fairly complete minus the motor.If anyone could suggest sources for parts/literature/motor it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,<br />Bill

billb, i too, have a 59 surflite. sorry i don't have much info about these boats,but i can tell you mine came with a mercury mark 58 motor.if i can be of any help just let me know. do you possibly have info on the seats? how they're built,how they mount? any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you. tbig.