Watching UPS deliver my package

paulspaddle

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Bought something from iboats and this UPS 'tracking' technology is amazing. Super cool that I can sit at home watch it move across the country. Last night in Chicago, scanned out in Hodgkins.....should be at the border by noon.....this technology will probably stop at the border, I think Canada Post still uses mules and steam engines?

Super impressed with iboats! I purchased around 2, immediately got my invoice info, within hours got an update that it had been sent. Even with shipping and handling, currency exchange (isn't much these days) the prop was almost a $100 less than a local guy was going to charge.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Watching UPS deliver my package

I did the same thing when I order something from iboats :D:D

tallcanadian

Captain

I ordered all new trailer axle, springs, tires, wheels etc, and have been watching it coming from New York to Newfoundland. However it seems to have stalled in New Brunswick. Notice all the places start with New. Hmm. Must be waiting to fill a trailer to Newfieville. Just like watching Santa coming with presents. :)

gerard143

Cadet

haha ya i've been tracking my packages online for about 10 years now. i love it.

V4 Johnson

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'm the guy on the other end of the process......you know.....the guy in the Brown truck???

Believe me.....it's not nearly so enthralling from my viewpoint. :rolleyes: But I'm glad you enjoy the service.

Summer Fun

Banned

I send my friend in Canada stuff all the time.
To get around that Gst and Pst [sp ?] tax.
I put on the boxes warranty work done, That way he doesn't pay that goofy tax . :D

rat65tol

Cadet

Hey v4 thats what happens when youve done something thousands of times over and over again. At least its not peak and boating season is nearly upon us. How long have you been there? Im coming up on 24 yrs this coming friday. Just installed some trim tabs that were delivered by Ups last week. Its nice to actually get something for myself.