looking for 21 pitch for 140hp

thompy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
i figure ill try here, or if you have one that you dont want to get rid of could i get the part #

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner
Re: looking for 21 pitch for 140hp

I have a stock 21 pitch aluminum in my garage. Give me a couple of days and I will send you a private message with the part number. IF you can afford it, Stainless is the way to go, and while I don't have one of them, the numbers increase in order so by looking at a 17 and 19 pitch I can tell you the number of a 21.

I also have a stock aluminum 23 or 25 pitch--I forget. Blades just miss the exhaust snout. I won't sell it but at least you know they were made. Perhaps someday I can take a photo of it and post it.

Believe me: Once you use a stainless prop, you will not want to go back to aluminum. They do run about 400 RPM and 2 MPH faster.

First google Chrysler/Force propellers on ebay. I know there are a couple there through dealers, but they are a bit pricey--even for the aluminum

thompy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: looking for 21 pitch for 140hp

i checked with the outfit you recomended the other day for a 21 chopper, he has one, wanted 300 but it had a bent blade