PORT CANVERAL, FL.

Sandy2

Cadet
At the public ramp at Port Canveral there is a TIKI BAR overlooking the ramp. From this little establishment they take videos of launching "SIGHTS" and put them together a few times each year for their patrons viewing pleasure!!! As we were loading our 28'SeaRay on it's three axle home, the third axle of which was off the ramp at low tide, the camera was rolling. When the truck wheels started spinning, Mr. Macho here, told the wifey to rev up the boat!!!! That will do it says I!! Oh no, wrong. That didn't work. So some good ole boy from the Tiki Bar backs his 4X4 f250 down the ramp and we attach a 5/8 rope under my truck, directly to the boat and to his hitch. Mr. macho is now orchestrating!!!! On the count of three says I,"evryone floor everything" varroom **** ! the rope snapped, and the Sea Ray sat happy as a clam ,half in half out of the water. Finally Mr. Macho here did something smart. Just stopped everything.(Including the vcameras I guess) backed the boat off the trailer, pulled the empty trailer out, took it to the marina, and paid them the **** 50 bucks to load the boat on the trailer. Then went back to the Tiki Bar for a drink and laughed about that jerk on the ramp!!!!!

OneFineFiftyNine

Seaman Apprentice
Re: PORT CANVERAL, FL.

Ahh yes, i have watched quite a few interesting boat launches and loads from Grills d:) Usually go there on Sundays to have a drink and watch the cruise ships leave port.