Funny article I read "Need help with wife"

mikejallen

Cadet
Ok here it is It is warming up I have fishing on my mind come on guys you know how that is. On the other hand I have a honeydo list a mile long warmer weather means time to work. So I was out with my fishin buddies lastnight of course planning a fishing trip. When I told them i couldn't go they told I had to go home and take the bull by the horns so i was all fired up I got up early preparing for my wife to get up I was going to lay down law. "I told her honey I love you BUT the guys told me to take the bull by the horns and don't let go. So I am doing just that. I told her all this "I dont feel loved and that you are showing me enough attention "Work was being put on hold I AM GOING FISHING What are you going to do about that"finally got that out . Well anyway now I am grounded 2 wks from my buddies and my boat. What a bummers guess I will just do the list since I have nothing else to do. Any suggestions?
GUYS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Read this and was rofl

Summer Fun

Banned
Re: need help with wife?????????

"Work was being put on hold I AM GOING FISHING What are you going to do about that"finally got that out .
You're on your own on this one !!!. :eek:. . :D

lprizman

Chief Petty Officer

this why I never got married,,,,every couple of years trade 'em in for a new one,,,,,,no thank you

:D

tbird175

Petty Officer 1st Class

you need to be more diplomatic. LOL.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral

sounds like you got yourself into a matriarcal situation there.... enjoy... I'll be fishing and she can come along or she can stay home and do chores.... her choice

wildspeed

Petty Officer 2nd Class

oouuupsss.....

don't have that problem...my honey love to go fishing....

180shabah

Rear Admiral

Sounds like you have MAJOR problems (some you, some her, some combined) and this really isn't the best place to resolve them.

Unless you are willing to make some HUGE changes, I can seel only two possibilities:
- Divorce
- long miserable life together

Now crawl back in there, tell her you sorry for EVER questioning her supreme authority in your house, and beg her to LET you go fishing..... :rolleyes:

bluebird

Cadet

well i happen to be a wife of someone who loves to fish. the honey do list will always be there the warm weather will not. try to talk to her and make her understand life is to short to be always doing things around the house. you could always invite her to come with you and make a day of it. hope this helps! hopeful this doesn't get you in more trouble. : { a wife of a fisherman !

mikejallen

Cadet
Re: Funny article I read "Need help with wife"

Sorry all typo This was an article I read the other day. Posted On a web site I thought it was funny and wanted to share it

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

How did you go from "I'm going fishing" to "now I'm grounded" ?

Get up, take the boat, and leave.

Jillybean

Seaman Apprentice

lol...glad to hear it wasn't your story but if it applies to anyone else...that strategy doesn't work. Try a softer approach:)

tallcanadian

Captain

So much for taking the bull by the horns. LMAO. I just don't understand how a grown man can be ''grounded''....but anyway, to each their own. I have no issues like that at home. I do my thing, my wife does hers. Sometimes we meet in the middle. There is no grounding or dog house or any of that silliness. Now mind you, it took a few wives to find the right one....DOH!!

HappierWet

Master Chief Petty Officer

Marriage licenses should be like fishing licenses....they EXPIRE every year:)

LadyFish

Admiral

The story is funny and sad at the same time.

In our house, I'm the one who pushes to go fishing all the time. :p

Any husband who gets "grounded" has a mamma for a wife not a partner. He needs to mend his mommy issues first, then he'll be free of the "tight lines" his wife has on him and go fishing anytime he pleases. lol

gonefishie

Commander

well i happen to be a wife of someone who loves to fish. the honey do list will always be there the warm weather will not. try to talk to her and make her understand life is to short to be always doing things around the house. you could always invite her to come with you and make a day of it. hope this helps! hopeful this doesn't get you in more trouble. : { a wife of a fisherman !

Wow, you should create a page on face book and start a national movement, AFW (awesome fisherman wives). :D

bassman284

Commander

Take her shoes away from her for a week. That always brings 'em around.