why is it that we have this disease???? :) cmon now, happy post....

ezbtr

Commander
I suffer from old truckitis, i Have some sweet deals here if I want, latest is a 69 Dodge pickup, 318, auto, great shape, no rust......ummm I dont NEED it, but could get it for a grand, probably less. New brakes all else looks good...and i know the resale would be great, and i havent had a Dodge before! (ahhhh there's the sanity, no Dodges before)....these trucks you can work on, last, and are just cool, like the 60's early 70's Chevys and Fords here....
Too me they just bring a smile and are classics..........
And i have my Yukon, almost paid off and beater Camry commuter that I love....

oh and when I get a house boatitis will set in Im sure!

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: why is it that we have this disease???? :) cmon now, happy post....

I suffer from old truckitis,

Yup, then tractoritis will set in, it is a closely related disease to lawnmoweritis .Both are mutated viruses from a household born disease remodelingitis. Remodelingitis is curable, usually treated by recurring empty wallet therapy.

Long term treatments for all include vast amounts of vitamin D therapy with the best outcomes having been found from sunlight reflected off smooth glassy water.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

i just have a simple case of MBS

MULTIPLE BOAT DISEASE.

timfives

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yup, then tractoritis will set in, it is a closely related disease to lawnmoweritis .Both are mutated viruses from a household born disease remodelingitis. Remodelingitis is curable, usually treated by recurring empty wallet therapy.

Long term treatments for all include vast amounts of vitamin D therapy with the best outcomes having been found from sunlight reflected off smooth glassy water.

I have sanford-n-sonitis at the moment from my current project. Cure.. 2 cups of wife crap. Works every time.

T

greggholmes

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I suffer from old truckitis, i Have some sweet deals here if I want, latest is a 69 Dodge pickup, 318, auto, great shape, no rust......ummm I dont NEED it, but could get it for a grand, probably less. New brakes all else looks good...and i know the resale would be great, and i havent had a Dodge before! (ahhhh there's the sanity, no Dodges before)....these trucks you can work on, last, and are just cool, like the 60's early 70's Chevys and Fords here....
Too me they just bring a smile and are classics..........
And i have my Yukon, almost paid off and beater Camry commuter that I love....

NOOOOO!!! 69 was a model change year.. I had a 69 with a 383 and it was a bear to find any parts for it. the power steering is goofy. it's more like power assist. it has like 6 hoses coming and going. the fuse block was flaky and would lose power when ever it felt like it. wouldn't start. I would go with at least a 70 when they became power wagons. My .02

ezbtr

Commander

is a 318 and 3 speed auto :)