recarpet

redeck

Recruit
hello boaters.i am replacing the floor carpet on my boat.i need to know where to call to get marine carpet from.i tried lancer marine but no longer carry this.i'm aware of it having to be indoor outdoor with rubber back but, am unable to find.i'm in edmonton but if i have bring it in so be it.anybody have any ideas? thanx for your time;;;frusterated.tried home depot and all carpet suppliers [major] with no luck:hope to here from somebdy soon,gettin the itch

89nissanbassboat

Seaman Apprentice
Re: recarpet

I'm in the same boat, lol...have you tried the internet...just search for marine carpet and you'll get a ton of places to buy from...some even offer free shipping...I'd recommend a site but I'm new here and don't want to break any rules, but hope this info helped...oh, marine carpet is not cheap.

Good luck on your search.

Tainted Halo

Seaman Apprentice
Re: recarpet

Fabricland in North Edmonton has some. it was the short black pile stuff used in cars as well... there are a few places in Cow town that have it on a regular basis. i will find their cards somewhere on the desk..... doh.... but the one place i can just about for sure that should would be the rona in Crowfoot, give them a call it;s a black all purpose low twine nylon backed carpet...