Where to buy your fiberglass stuff?

salmonee

Chief Petty Officer
Where do most folks buy their supplies to do fiberglass work from? I guess I'm looking for a good online retailer.

Bonstrosity

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Where to buy your fiberglass stuff?

I know a lot of people use uscomposites.com for affordable epoxy resin. I just ordered some from there. Others will chime in with other places.

F14CRAZY

Ensign

I used us composites as well. I've received great product and service from them. They're prices are really low too.

Make note that when you buy a "gallon" of epoxy of them, it's actually one gallon of epoxy PLUS hardener

MTribe08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I used a company out here in Phoenix, AZ called "Sticky Stuff" they have everything you would need and their prices were great for what I used. I know they ship products worldwide, so you might give them a call to compare, ask for Marvin. Tell him David that has been using them recently to restore a boat told you to call..might hook you up. I paid $110 for 5 gallons of Poly with hardener.
Stickystuffsales.com

osborn159

Petty Officer 1st Class

i use fiberglass florida, they have a website, but for me its cause there only 20 miles away and i dont have to pay shipping, there prices are competitive.
D