Nada ?

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander
Who can aid me in getting an accurate value on a 2003 18' glastron bowrider w/ a 4.3 and vovlo outdrive? I would also like to find how everyones getting these NADA values a web site? Putting serious thought into upgrading!!!

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Nada ?

Thanx guys. boat comes w/ trailer w/ a foldaway tung and starage and moring cover's it has been very well maintained owned by my nephew since new very low hours under 60hrs what do you guys think his pay off is $12,000 ?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I would get on the net and do some comparison shopping..... 12K left on a 7 year old boat sounds steep and was probably purchased as a no money down deal. There are other boats with the same drive/motor set up that will be less money.

Do yourself some "internet" shopping here on iboats and boat trader. Dealer's who sell tend to sell about 3K high in the "asking" price.

livin4real

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Try www.boattrader.com to check prices against. Also nada for boats is very hit and miss as far as pricing. I've found it to usually be underpriced for what most boats sell for.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

NADA is useless I think... for real selling values.

the price really depends on condition and location and the economy.

all changable that I dount NADA recognizes as close as the should.

for an example who think they could go buy a used super clean outboard motor from 2005 for the prices they list???? even worse is a motor from 1990..

they may list $400 but youd have to pay $2500 in real life.( I seldom look up boat values , but have looked up motors)

I would also recoment boat trader.com

and check the asking prices of similar boats in your area... the best way to find the value of your boat or a boat in a specific town.

good luck

bob