I miss my boat....

bear_69cuda

Commander
Thats about the just of it! :(

Saw my first Robin of the year! Yes it means spring, but lucky for me I live in Wisconsin! We can have blizzards in flippin late April! I just have the bug for boating! Thank the maker I have iboats ta help get my a** through the winter!

Peace!

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: I miss my boat....

yea but we are in the home stretch now though....or "in the short rows" as our southern friends might say......was out in the driveway today working on the boat getting ready....reglassing a soft fuel tank hatch and getting ready for new fenders on the trailer.....thinking of de-carbing the outboard tomorrow...man the neighbors are gonna have a heart attack!

Blujay96

Petty Officer 1st Class

Been doing the same. Had the boat out today. I put some new rod holders on.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

I am a little south of you and plan to get mine out for the first time in 2 weeks, probably could have gone fishing last night (45/30) but played poker instead.

Only had a couple updates to do and I finished them a long time ago so all I can do is look at mine.

I am really really ready to spend some time bobbing.

JoLin

Vice Admiral

I'm hurting, too, but what I really need is a long string of 60-degree weather so I can get it ready!

I went to the local (Nassau Coliseum) boat show yesterday. It was also smaller this year then last, and kinda lame.

This_lil_fishy

Master Chief Petty Officer

Still 2 feet of ice on the lakes up here...:mad:

Although I plugged in the charger yesterday for the two batteries.:D

I'm suffering pretty bad too, even just to be able to go outside without 100 pounds of winter wear would be nice.

Ian

wildspeed

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sorry guys.....
Warming up to mid 70's down here

DCP_5397.jpg

cougar1985

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sorry guys.....
Warming up to mid 70's down here

DCP_5397.jpg
dont you worry florida !ive been talking to the weather gods and its agreed next year you get the ice and snow and we ge the warm stuff so bundle up !

bear_69cuda

Commander

I'm truly happy for the southern folks!

I can fantasize, and live through your ability to boat all year! I may go to where my boat is stored today, plug in the charger, sit in the helm and make engine noises, as if I'm on the lake! :p

Ifish&hunt

Cadet

I'm truly happy for the southern folks!

I can fantasize, and live through your ability to boat all year! I may go to where my boat is stored today, plug in the charger, sit in the helm and make engine noises, as if I'm on the lake! :p

We have lots of fish camps and hotels why dont you just hook to the boat and come down the bass should be on the bed next week and spec trout just opened again and plenty of room for everybody

jasper60103

Commander

Dad was working on his garden yesterday in TN, was in the 60s. Life just isn't fair.

wildspeed

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice rig Wildspeed..
Have you heard about our Florida iboat gathering at Crystal River?

Link is below my sig..

thank you,

Yes and I wish I could make it, but unfortunatly will be working.....
But I hope to see a nice report and a lot of pictures.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

Finally after the crazy cold weather Fl has had we made it out for a Sunday cruise. AWESOME!!!!!

The Suwannee river is very high right now and so we were able to go to places we never get to go. I forgot the camera but will try to post some blackberry pics for you guys.

You Northern guys just hold on a little bit longer. Or better yet trailer down to us and go boating.

izoomie

Petty Officer 1st Class

The lower niagara river has a ramp that is open all year. They get some huge rainbows in there. My rig is getting a new travel cover made and they're taking their sweat time about it. I don't want to rush them though, at least for another couple of weeks.

Rumley

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I feel everyones pain and more. I bought my boat in mid November, went for a test drive and bought it. Brought it to a friends farm and tarped it the next day as it started to snow. Still about a foot and a half of ice on the lakes in northern Ontario but we have had 2 days of 8 degrees celcius to tease me a bit more. Only 3 and a half more weeks until the unwinterizing process starts... And the neverending projects of new accessories.

MTribe08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry Bear....its gonna be 82 here next week:):p:)

mciaio

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I missed my boat until we had this warm weather here in Philly. I started working on it and found wet wood! LOL! Nothing like bad news as a motivator to take a break and reorganize.:)

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

I'm hurting, too, but what I really need is a long string of 60-degree weather so I can get it ready!

I went to the local (Nassau Coliseum) boat show yesterday. It was also smaller this year then last, and kinda lame.

We're getting warmer weather that's quickly getting rid of the snow here in Ontario. I also went to the boat show here in Ottawa 1 1/2 weeks ago to get my boating fix.

New boat arrives the first week of May :D