Sorry for the attitude Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

artificialreef

Chief Petty Officer
hi Don, i apologise for the attitude about Ebasicpower. You are correct and wise beyond your years. (wait a minute your an old son of a gun)they did not tell me to f&&& off. They just said I dont care if you go to the BBB (they have an F rating) and your cc card company/ we dont care. I just dont like getting beaten by a company that claims to be the largest marine parts supplier on the east coast. Wouldnt that be you folks>

artificialreef

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Sorry for the attitude Don

Oh look, its the customer service guy from ebasicpower!

trendsetter240

Lieutenant

hi Don, i apologise for the attitude about Ebasicpower. You are correct and wise beyond your years. (wait a minute your an old son of a gun)they did not tell me to f&&& off. They just said I dont care if you go to the BBB (they have an F rating) and your cc card company/ we dont care. I just dont like getting beaten by a company that claims to be the largest marine parts supplier on the east coast. Wouldnt that be you folks>

I feel the same way at times and I have been "messed" over by a few unnamed companies in my time. However as Don said, you've had your rant. This isn't really the place for it.

artificialreef

Chief Petty Officer

OK, i will back off. But i feel this is exactly the place to sound off about unscrupriouls vendors and promote a safe place to buy parts!

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We allow people to post one thread about their frustration with a supplier, only if using civil language and truth. We do not allow it to turn into a bash fest, flame war, or a rant, what ever you want to call it. Your first post was considered a rant with vulgar language and things that were just untrue. It had to be edited and was also closed. The second one was deleted completely. This one is now closed. Not only is it in the wrong forum, but you have now had your say twice. Please do not bring this subject up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.