2010 Fourwinns 190ss

sn3

Recruit
Hello,
I'm new here, just wondering on the pros and cons of purchasing this boat, also just wondering on the warranty being that Fourwinns was just reciently bought out. The boat has a 190hp merc, will mostly be using it for tubing and a little bit of skiing for my children.

RotaryRacer

Lieutenant
Re: 2010 Fourwinns 190ss

Platinum Equity bought Four Winns along with many of the other former Genmar brands. Just last week they confirmed that they will support all warranties for the brands that they purchased.

Four Winns is a great brand and if you like the boat and it will serve your purposes I wouldn't hesitate.

Subliminal

Chief Petty Officer

Hey that looks like a great boat!

My only suggestion, as a bit of a bargain shopper, would be to look around and see if you can find any leftover 08s or 09s...you've probably save a...wait for it...you know it's coming...boatload of cash. ;)

golf101

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I would have no reservations about buying a new Four Winns (and almost did two weeks ago, but decided on a Regal I liked better). Platinum Equity has plenty of money, is going to honor warranties, and appears committed to building the brand. Four Winns has respected senior level management that appears to have been kept in place by Platinum, which is a great sign that there will be continuity in the business and continued support for existing lines. I had a Four Winns until recently, and loved it. I think you'll be happy with the boat if you buy it. (It's a great looking boat too).