Its been A While

gonfishn

Commander
Thought i would drop by and say hey. Had some health issues i had to deal with and puter gab was not on agenda. In January i merged with a bigger company. Still in he mattress business. Still Running my retail store and mattress factory but more into operations now. This economy has been brutal in the mattress industry. Simmons filed for bankruptcy along with Spring Air. Serta and Simmons are now sleeping together in a merger. Temperpedic dropped 40%. All in all we have braved the storm but many did not.

Couple months will pull the grey ghost out and will start some spring musky huntn. JB...how about some Musky on Leech Lake Mn. this year. We have been trying to meet at the homestead for almost eight years. Man has it been that long...Take care for now. I will try and not be so long on the inbetween time

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Re: Its been A While

Good to see ya back Gonfishn!
Glad you are still keeping your head above water in your adventure.

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral

Wow, I figured with the economy being bad, people would be staying home more and.......ummmmmm....wearing out more mattresses ? :D:D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Glad you are back. Hope business picks up for you.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hang in there you will weather this storm ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, GF! Glad to see you and glad you are surviving the lousy economy.

Goin' musky hunting sounds really good. I will have to see what happens with my health problems and when Son and Grandbuddy are available for LOTW.

Stay warm. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Good to hear you are alive and still in business. Remember central PA when gator huntin' warms up ... let me know if you want to spend a few days chasing musky in Raystown ... will hook you up.

BTW, wife still hasn't found the right bedroom suite ... the one you showed us was the closest to what she wants ... time will tell.

heycods

Captain

Keep on Keeping on! Thats what the whole country is doing.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Hey GF, Good luck with the business, hang in there dude and remember that stress is not anyone's friend.