Humminbird DownImaging update is availabe!! YEA!!!

Fl_Richard

Lieutenant
Free Download:
987c SI Combo Update (version 4.770 - 0 bytes)
Description:
And it's free!!!!

1/14/2010 12:00:00 AM - v4.770 Adds Down Imaging. Adds LakeMaster compatibility. Adds GPS improvements. Adds new 2D sonar color palettes. Adds New SI sonar color palettes. Improves trolling motor noise rejection. Fixes Track offset issue. Changes Depth Alarm Setting to be maintained in memory upon Power Off. Automatically restores defaults when reprogramming unit. Adds additional AIS message support. Fixes Disabled GPS output. Fixes Snapshots not displaying in POS mode. Fixes Navionics library drawing when no map is available. Fixes various cosmetic and minor operational defects.
Prerequisites:

You will need a working MMC/SD reader/writer device attached to your PC and a formatted MMC/SD card.
Instructions:

Download to your computer and use the HumminbirdPC program to upload your unit. You may also copy the uploaded software to an MMC/SD card and then insert that card into your unit to update its code.

Fl_Richard

Lieutenant
Re: Humminbird DownImaging update is availabe!! YEA!!!

Just installed it... LOTS of new screens and tweaks to play with. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Cant wait to play.

John_S

Rear Admiral
Re: Humminbird DownImaging update is availabe!! YEA!!!

Well, at least you can go test yours out vs looking at the simulator. ;) If I am lucky, end of March, but most likely April before back on the water.