Sevylor Inflatable Mod's

Bama7474

Cadet
I put a 30lb thrust trolling motor on my Sevylor and wanted to share some pics with everyone! I'm looking to fabricate a better seat platform, but this is all I had before taking it out in the water, anyway I think my Alabama stadium seat makes the whole thing look that much better, BTW Roll Tide!!! Next week I'm getting a fish finder, either a Humminbird Piranhamax 170 or an Eagle Cuda 300...haven't made up my mind yet, any thoughts would be great to read. Anyway here are the pics, thanks.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • back motor.jpg
    back motor.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • seat and motor.jpg
    seat and motor.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sevylor.jpg
    sevylor.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Re: Sevylor Inflatable Mod's

I put a 30lb thrust trolling motor on my Sevylor and wanted to share some pics with everyone! I'm looking to fabricate a better seat platform, but this is all I had before taking it out in the water, anyway I think my Alabama stadium seat makes the whole thing look that much better, BTW Roll Tide!!! Next week I'm getting a fish finder, either a Humminbird Piranhamax 170 or an Eagle Cuda 300...haven't made up my mind yet, any thoughts would be great to read. Anyway here are the pics, thanks.

Watch out for point objects as the fabric material is very thin, a bit thicker than a heavy duty shower curtain, if it has solded internal flat pressure gauge on top tube fabric, don't over inflate will burts side seams easyly.

Happy Boating

Bama7474

Cadet

I had read about the seams busting if over inflated...So during summer months I've read to under inflate about 1 psi due to the heat making the air in the chambers expanding...I've mostly taken it out during the late Fall season...I'm getting ready to take it out this weekend to test my Humminbird...Thanks for the heads up! I hate swimming back to shore.lol:)

Bama7474

Cadet

Here is the install for the Humminbird...Found it easier and cheaper to make my own mounts...lol

Attachments

• DSC04292.JPG
    DSC04292.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC04295.JPG
    DSC04295.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC04297.JPG
    DSC04297.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC04296.JPG
    DSC04296.JPG