Larson Volero

enock

Recruit
Hi all, hope everyone had a good xmas and all the best for the new year :). Im having problems finding info bout my boat, its a larson volero built between 1969-1977.im looking for sales brocheres or pictures etc.all suggestions or help would be appreciated.cheers :)

RotaryRacer

Lieutenant
Re: Larson Volero

Larson has most of their old catalogs available on their website.

http://larsonboats.com/mylarson/

There is a drop down menu on the right side. Pick the decade, then the year. At random I picked 1974. I found a Volero model name.

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

First year for the Larson Valero was 1965, Larson's first true deep vee. Just finished restoring my 16' Valero which is of that vintage. Put in new floor, transom, new gel coat on top and side graphics and replaced the dash and motor well with those from my 14' Fiberform runabout. Didn't have to do the stringers as they are of all fiberglass construction. Looking forward to using it next season, as I only got to for about 3 hours this year after purchasing it 3 years ago and finally finishing the restore just before having to winterize it.

As said, all the brochures are on their web site which include specifications for each model.

Enjoy your boat. Supposed to have a great ride. I now know mine does.

-- Jeff

enock

Recruit

thanks guys big help, still researching the boat. seems it was built around the volero design around 1970-71 in melbourne Australia