Christmas in the Northwoods

JimbC

Chief Petty Officer
Merry Christmas all you Starcrafters. I am sitting up here in the far north just down the road from Santa. It was a long ride getting here, we left Tuesday night at 10:30 pm and finally arrived at 6:30 pm Wednesday. :eek: Long ride
we hit some freezing rain,sleet, then blowing snow. Anyway hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. I will be going in the morning to pick up some snowmobiles. Will post some pics of all that later, But for now here are a few pics from yesterday around the house. This is my wifes parents house on Little St Germaine lake in NE WI. :D
http://picasaweb.google.com/jbcrumbley/ChristmasInTheNorthWoods#

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: Christmas in the Northwoods

Merry Christmas to ya Jim bud!
That snow looks great, for a couple hours maybe!!!!

Drive safe going home...

motorpsykler

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey, your in my neck of the woods. I'm only about an hour and a half west of you. St. Germain is a really nice area. I pass through there on my way to Eagle River, my favorite place to fish in the summer. Enjoy the mild weather we are having!

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class

Boy, what little snow we had was washed away with the rain today. :( But welcome to the midwest and Merry Christmas.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Jim welcome to our world :D

The only problem this year is we haven't gotten enough snow to build proper snow forts or igloos yet, my 4-year-old even cried one day when he woke up and saw that the snow had melted too much to even go sledding:eek:

Enjoy the trip and happy holidays to ya:)

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

It's back. Snow for a week now.

Rain played havoc with the ice-fisherman on Lake St. Clair over this way, everybody was bumming. Looks like winter is back though.

Welcome to God's Country JimbC, love the North Woods:). Snow in the country is awesome. In the city not so awesome. Merry Christmas (belated).:D Hope you got to do some ice fishing.