1971 C/C Lancer Question

Dave Shipos

Seaman Apprentice
I have a 1967 Chris Craft Lancer that I bought with a few other boats--It needs some clean up but seems pretty solid--There is a small issue in the motor that needs attention, however I cant remember what he said was wrong with it!--My question is, ...is it worth restoring, or is it worth more for parts?--Are these Lancers collectible? --The boat is complete but could use a restoration--The floor still feels pretty solid, however the carpet needs to be replaced--The 2 back to back seats are fairly new, however they are real dirty--The rear jump seats need to be recovered as well as the side panels--As you can see, the last owner didn't cover it as it sat outside for awhile!--Can anyone give me some comments on these boats? I can send better pics later as it was getting dark--Thank you for your time, .....Dave

Attachments

• lancer, trailers 002.jpg
    lancer, trailers 002.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
  • lancer, trailers 003.jpg
    lancer, trailers 003.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • lancer, trailers 004.jpg
    lancer, trailers 004.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
  • lancer, trailers 005.jpg
    lancer, trailers 005.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
  • lancer, trailers 006.jpg
    lancer, trailers 006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1

craigjudge

Cadet
Re: 1971 C/C Lancer Question

Nice boats. This one looks more like a 73 or 74. What ever became of it? I know it's an old post.

Dave Shipos

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 1971 C/C Lancer Question

Oh i sold them last Spring...I hope they were restored by the new owners..thanks, Dave