who dat!???

diastiss

Seaman Apprentice
Man, the saints pulled out another win today! 8-0 for the first time, wierd feeling of having your favorite team actually win games being a long time fan it's something unheard of lol geaux saints! :cool:

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral
Re: who dat!???

Yup, a bit of a nail biter, but a Who Dat?!!! game, none-the-less!

???

salty87

Commander

i can finally take the schwegmann's bag off my head? lol...oops, hope i didn't jinx them.

go saints!

kei9th

Petty Officer 2nd Class

try being a lifelong cleveland browns fan

waterinthefuel

Commander

Got that right! Who dat baby!!! 8-0 for the first time in franchise history. Drew Brees and Sean Peyton are a hell of a pair.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

I agree that Brees and Peyton are a hell of a pair, but the rest of the team is really pulling its weight too.

Today was a little scary at times, that I'll admit. Carolina really fought hard, but just couldn't pull it off. That said, the Saints had a couple of key starters out - Scott Fujita (LB) and Jonathan Goodwin (C) and you have to wonder how much impact that had on the game. I am especially interested in what next week will look like, if Fujita is back.

Then there's Anthony Hargrove, a guy the Saints gave a chance, even though he probably didn't deserve it. In a recent interview, he admitted that he is usually in jail or suspended for a few games by this point in the season, yet he has remained clean and focused with the Saints. The result of that today, was a "strip" of the ball and a defensive TD!

Heck, the Saints seem to have an offense and a half - eight games and seven defensive TDs for the season, thus far!

Here's another interesting stat that says alot about the Saints - they have outscored their opponents in 2009 4th quarter results by 91-18. They just seem to shut their opponents down in the 4th quarter.

Whether you are talking about a game or a season, "it ain't over 'til its over," but this is a New Orleans Saints team like I've nevere seen before!

???

TilliamWe

Banned

try being a lifelong cleveland browns fan

Yeah, I almost feel for you. Your real team left town, got great, and won a Super Bowl. Their replacements have been a disaster from the start, had one good year to get your hopes up, and are now worse than ever. It is sad.

As a lifelong Steelers fan, I sure do feel bad for you.

I won't get to watch the game tonight, due to no cable and have to be up before 5am Tuesday, but Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!

gonefishie

Commander

a New Orleans Saints team like I've nevere seen before!

???

You haven't seen the Saints like this before but we all have seen the basically same team in the Super Bowl St. Louis Rams. They both have the same formula, IMO. You better hope they don't come crashing down like the Rams did after being skyhigh.

diastiss

Seaman Apprentice

or when they get their lost, if they can keep thier heads high and bounce back :rolleyes: