Post your Cuddy

amanphoto

Petty Officer 1st Class
Let me see how you've pimped out your boat. I'm looking for ideas and a way to pass the long northern winter. 6 mounts to boating season again.

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Post your Cuddy

Nice summer day...shore picnic on Salt Fork Lake. <sigh> It's gonna be a long winter :(

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0

Beefy1

Recruit

Just got her :)

IMG_5205.jpg

ziggy

Admiral

i've not really pimped out my boat. don't plan on it either really. i like a nice clean boat though. been passing the time so far with just making what i have be respectable. she's clean as a whistle now. inside and out. even repacked my trailer wheel brgs. yesterday... not a job i enjoy. but i enjoy it less on the side of the road. so i did it anyways...
over the winter, i plan on considering adding a 2nd batt. and also perhaps researching a run on the mississippi river.. the longistics and all...
pulled my drive to do over the winter too. already got pm started too. lub has now been drained out so i'm ready to R&R the impeller next...

rbh

Fleet Admiral

The thing with a cuddy cabin is you build it to suit your needs.
Day use or over night
one to two people or max persons
cooking onboard, three squares or just BBQ.
What are you thoughts?
rob

amanphoto

Petty Officer 1st Class

I want to ad a TV to mine, some cool lights and pillows. I have a sink, stove and head. But it's bare. Just like it came from the factory. I have to make it homie. And make it kid friendly.