No Time Anymore!!!

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
some of you may remember, i started a new job a month ago. its working out great, decent money and i dont mind the work. But..........All my iboats time is down the drain since i work long hours. i come home and have to do all the family and priority stuff first! thats it, I'm gonna quit! just kidding, but i miss reading and learning from everyone on here. im really not complaining, im glad to be employed at this exact moment.

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander
Re: No Time Anymore!!!

Have to pay for that sweet truck somehow. Great thing about forums.. they're open all night :)

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

Have to pay for that sweet truck somehow. Great thing about forums.. they're open all night :)

haha, true true. im home long enough to eat, sleep, and do it all over again the next day lol. i got 3 days off now though so thats not too bad

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

i got 3 days off now though so thats not too bad

Well then, what are you doing here? Get that boat packed and head out to the lake:D.

Glad work is keeping you busy, it surely beats the alternative.

NO WHINERS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah..Keep the job...My son lives in Vegas too..He has been layed off twice in 6 months from different companys...He is working now but loves fish Mead....

RICHARD5

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was gonna' say, if you be complaining about having a job right now I would slap you on the head.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

no, definitely not complaining. ive never been fired or laid off before until last year, and it has happened 5 times in 1 1/2 years since then. so steady work now is definitely a huge deal for me. theres not much for jobs out here, thats for sure. im a heavy equipment operator by trade, but that went down the drain out here about 2 years ago.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Work can sure get in the way of our social lives eh !!!

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I just put in an 8 hour day (on a Saturday :eek:)had a deadline to meet so it had to be done so now I can enjoy the rest of the weekend:D

puddle jumper

Captain

Just remember Iboats is an addiction. The cravings never go away;).Glad to see things are looking up.

Jeep Man

Commander

I guess I'm lucky to only have to work half days. And the best part is that I get to pick which 12 hours I want. LOL