Dock ramp 2 miles from my office

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Had to get outta the office today and grabbed some fast food and said "Why not go relax by the ramp" Wow what a mood changer...I used to hate being transferred out here..but ya know..It aint sooo bad..:D

CIMG0247.jpg

CIMG0248.jpg

CIMG0249.jpg

CIMG0252.jpg

I probably shouldnt mention it was around 90 plus degrees either...
I guess I'll just have to live with it..

Knightgang

Lieutenant
Re: Dock ramp 2 miles from my office

Beautiful place and a nice looking ramp. we do not have any ramps around Savannah that are nice like that. Functional, yes, but nice like that one, no way...

I bought my boat from Port Orange, FL. The owner lived 90 seconds from the nearest ramp. No dirt road. Paved parking, 1 dock for every two ramp lanes, really nice. Wish we had that here. Almost made me want to move to FL...

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Im Jelous, It was rainy 50deg and miserable here.
Hiring? im a good worker I think I do do that job, sit on the docks watching the tide, LOL

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander

Wow, what a pretty ramp. I could eat lunch under that gazebo every day. Although, if my taxes are building a ramp, I want it to be just enough to launch a boat and no more ;)

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hey Kev just think if your boat had a good impeller in it you coulda taken a cruise for lunch :D:D:D:p. Ya know I am gonna mess with ya till the impellers in the boat ;).I dont mean sitting on the dash either .

Rick

Fl_Richard

Lieutenant

Yea isnt that pretty?

Here in Naples they red bricked both sides of a half mile long bridge to give it that Tuscon flair. We waste more tax dollars than anywhere. What a waste.

Kev - We are neighbors! See ya out there :)

windsors03cobra

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yea that does look very nice down there, looking at it I would have guessed mid 70's :D

Where did you transfer from ?

skargo

Banned

Here's the ramp that is 2 miles from my wife and my shop.
Ark's boat is in this picture:cool:
5900_245419260651_554955651_7911205_2794415_n.jpg

This is the ramp we use almost exclusively though, it's 5 miles from the shop.
6020_257177210651_554955651_8187385_2550272_n.jpg

You got us beat on the weather though CBK!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Yea that does look very nice down there, looking at it I would have guessed mid 70's :D

Where did you transfer from ?

Lol.70's would be great!! But we are having a late summer heat wave (still)

I transfered from another terrible place..Umm Southern Calif...lol

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Hey Kev just think if your boat had a good impeller in it you coulda taken a cruise for lunch :D:D:D:p. Ya know I am gonna mess with ya till the impellers in the boat ;).I dont mean sitting on the dash either .

Rick

shutty

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Beautiful place and a nice looking ramp. we do not have any ramps around Savannah that are nice like that. Functional, yes, but nice like that one, no way...

I bought my boat from Port Orange, FL. The owner lived 90 seconds from the nearest ramp. No dirt road. Paved parking, 1 dock for every two ramp lanes, really nice. Wish we had that here. Almost made me want to move to FL...

Tell ya, I have never seen so many ramps...We do have a bunch of em..

I guess I'll rub it in and tell y'all that this ramp is FREE and open 24/7

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Wow, what a pretty ramp. I could eat lunch under that gazebo every day. Although, if my taxes are building a ramp, I want it to be just enough to launch a boat and no more ;)

It's funny...The ramp I used a few weeks ago was a little one lane park in the middle of nowhere..and it was $5.00 to use it, on the honor system, put 5 bucks in an envelope and tear off the stub, put it on your window..This ramp is free and MUCH nicer..lol

Also I hear ya on the tax dollars, it was here when I got here! But maybe I pay to upkeep it and keep the street people out at night..:eek: