new parts

sean64

Cadet
Hi all looking to replace coil (582508 code ) and need carburetor kit. As they need 2 come off and be cleaned out. DO NOT HAVE MODEL NUMBER. Have bin telled its a 1992+ year. Its a johnson 60hp 3 cylinder vro2. Looking to get new parts ASAP. I am from UK. I have looked for parts but am not shore which ones to order. Do not want to order wrong ones. Do not think i can get them from UK. If someone can tell me the part codes i need. And where to get them from. This will help me out a lot. Thanks for your time. SEAN

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Re: new parts

Sean, Take a look on crowleymarine.com for the exploded parts list for your motor. See if you can match it up. If so, do a search on the part number and order from lowest cost that ships to UK.

sean64

Cadet

Sean, Take a look on crowleymarine.com for the exploded parts list for your motor. See if you can match it up. If so, do a search on the part number and order from lowest cost that ships to UK.

allready try it. No good without model number comes up with about 8 or 9 models. Can u tell me what sort of kit i need for the carburetor. Not shore what i am looking for. ( got the coil sorted out ) thanks again

oldrudedude

Chief Petty Officer

Sean, I went to the crowley page and browsed through some of those post 1992 Johnson 60hp models. They appear to all take the same carb kit. Check it out yourself. Cheers

sean64

Cadet

Sean, I went to the crowley page and browsed through some of those post 1992 Johnson 60hp models. They appear to all take the same carb kit. Check it out yourself. Cheers

Thanks... yes you are right. Do i need one kit for my 3 cylinder or 3 kits for each carburetor. thanks for the help