Pics of my '59 Funliner

joe1267

Seaman
I finally got my $400 Funliner last Saturday. The trip home was painless. Yesterday was beautiful so I gave her a quick clean up and snapped some pics. Seats are original and still in good shape. Next spring she will get the buffing wheel to bring the shine back. I plan on replacing the steering cable over the weekend and if the weather holds out, we may put her in the water.

Joe
IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Pics of my '59 Funliner

man, that's one sweet funliner. especially at that price... you came out smellin like a rose on that one i'd say...
congrats.. and enjoy the hardtop... ;)

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Somehow I knew you'd like this one ziggy :)

Cool boat joe1267! Would you mind resizing your pics to 640x480? You can do it with one click right in photobucket and you won't have to edit your post here. Thanks,

joe1267

Seaman

Ziggy, I think you hit the nail right on the head. We are looking forward to many years of enjoyment with the old hardtop. Can't wait to put her in the water and fire up the old 'Rude hanging on the back. Who knows, maybe tomorrow..

ziggy

Admiral

Somehow I knew you'd like this one ziggy :)
yep, ya got me pegged for sure ez.... ;) i might even like it more than a nineteen. i like the way aristocraft used a matrix
of fiberglass under the inner hull liner. that instead of foam in the nineteens.. http://www.aristocraftboats.com/fiberglassbrochures/1964Funlinerpage5.pdf

I think you hit the nail right on the head. We are looking forward to many years of enjoyment with the old hardtop.
yep, once ya got a hardtop, i can't imagine having a boat that ain't hip... the hardtop sure is a weather modifier...

joe1267

Seaman

Ezmobee, I would love to resize them, but I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to. I have tried the right clicking, but can't see where that allows me to change the size. I am very new to photobucket....Joe

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

When you're in your photobucket album each picture has an "edit" link next to it. Click it.

Or, click on the specific picture to bring up the page with just that picture on it. Just hovering over it with your mouse should bring up a menu, one of which is resize. You have to be logged in to photobucket for these options to come up. That may have been your problem.

joe1267

Seaman

I must be photobucket challenged. I went back in resized them to 640x480, edited my original post with the new resized pics and they are still the same.....